Best of both worlds
More often than not, healthy nature and deliciousness in the food that we eat is poles apart. Much of the food that is deemed delicious for masses is not so healthy. At the same time, what is considered healthy would not have a child exited. However, this is not, at all. The case with the mango fruit. It’s extremely nutrient rich content is hidden in a taste and deliciousness so heavenly and tantalizing.
Consequently, mango has found itself in almost all the countries in the world. It would be different in color and texture across the continents. However, one thing for sure, regardless of how it looks and feels, it always, is equally tasty and healthy. Furthermore, there are different ways in which people are consuming mangoes. For instance, most people eat in raw, which is highly recommended given how tasty it is. But, at the same time mango fruit is utilized to make juice, curries as well as chutney and jam.
What is in it?
We cannot express enough how much a nutrient load mangoes are. So we would let the numbers speak for themselves down below. Given below is a chart of nutrients one would be blessed with if he were to eat 100 g worth mango.
- 250 kJ of energy
- 15 g carbohydrates
- .38 of fat
- 0.82 g of protein
- Vitamin A B6 C E K
- Thiamine B1
- Pantothenic acid B6
- Folate B9
- 11 mg of calcium
- 168 mg of potassium
This is merely a cross-section of the long list. If you want the full list, please visit the food composition tables of the Department of agriculture of United States
What does it do?
It is time we determine how those numbers convert into real-life health benefits. Let us dive right in to explore the important health benefits of mango fruit
Rich in fiber
Mango is one of the richest and easiest ways of consuming healthy fibers. Mangoes are filled with fiber that assists one’s digestive system significantly. It helps to achieve efficient absorption as well protect the system from irregularities.
Consequently, these fibers can help a person to get in shape. Since efficient food digestion results in achieving one’s expected result in a diet.
2. Poly phenol antioxidant
Mango shelters a well-known antioxidant by the name of Polyphenol. This, in turn, provides all that antioxidants offer to its consumers
- They neutralize antibodies. These antibodies are the main reason for one to oxidative stressed.
- Oxidative stress is a harmful state a human body can go to. In this, the body will be harmed in a molecular level
- This causes a magnitude of sicknesses diseases as well as complications.
- These have the flexibility vary from a weakened immune system to cancer.
- In this case, mangoes can prevent be protection against cancer as well. Especially breast cancer alongside colon cancer
3. Mango fruit: the Vitamin C bomb
While mango is house for a barrage of vitamins, Vitamin C is the most prominent and abundant of them. Furthermore, Vitamin C possesses a lot of health benefits.
- It helps one maintain healthy skin. It can shield one’s skin from scars, blemishes, and marks that would be left in the interactions with the environment.
- Mangoes can even play a role as an antioxidant that will deliver all the above-mentioned advantages.
- Vitamin C will give one’s skin a glow, especially when consumed on a regular basis
It is without a doubt that mango fruit is the best of both worlds. The good and the felt good. We would be doing our readers a disservice if we did not remark on this remarkable fruit.