The mobile phone does a great deal to manage your busy life. What happens if you accidentally delete pics of your loved ones or a pet who isn’t with you anymore. Maybe a heartbreaking experience. Isn’t it? .No worries. Now there is a bunch of software available in the play store, which allows you to recover deleted photos from android. Let’s find out the best of them.
What are the best android apps to recover deleted photos?
DiskDigger – the Easiest android app to recover deleted photos
DiskDigger is an android deleted photo recovery app available in both free and paid versions. Unlike other recovery apps, this one allows the user to select the specific file they need to recover. Also, DiskDigger has a sorting feature. You can sort all deleted photos based on size and date. So, if you are not aware of the name of the file, don’t worry, you don’t have to seek the whole data. Just use the sorting option.
In DiskDigger app you can find two different recovery mods,
- Basic Scan – Basic scan is fast. But, it will just search the recently deleted files and big files.
- Full Scan – This option will run a deep search inside your deleted memory. However, it will take more time to complete the task
DiskDigger is very easy to use. You have to follow the following steps,
- Firstly, download and set up the software
- Run the scan type you prefer.
- Then select the files you want to recover.
- Set the destination where you want to have your recovered files
- Hit the recover button.
This app helps to recover photos from memory cards. Also, it has a paid mode with many advance features. So, if you want to recover very old photos or so, try the paid version. Recuva is user-friendly, easy-to-use software. However, it can’t recover photos from the android internal storage.
Wondershare Dr fone – the Best android app to recover deleted photos
Dr.fone is my favorite android photo recovery app. Unlike other recovery apps, this one even supports the oldest android versions (Compatible with Android 2.2 (Froyo) and the above versions)
• Two modes present as standard and advance.
• Allows filtering the photos based on name and size.
Dumpster app Acts as a recycle bin. It can backup all the deleted photos automatically.
• Let quickly restore deleted photos from the recycle bin.
Disk Drill is also a popular android deleted photos recovery software which is available in free and paid versions. Three recovery modes are available in the disk drill. They are Deep scan, Undelete, and quick scan.
Additionally, disk drill,
• Prevents accidental photo deletions.
• The free version of the app allows recovering deleted photos up to 4GB.
How to recover deleted photos using DiskDigger.
- Firstly, Download the ‘DiskDigger for android” from the play store.
- Then Install the application.
- After then Run the application and select free or the full scan.
- A full scan is only available on rooted devices.
- Filter the photos bt pressing options icon.
- Select the photos and the folder you need to restore them.
Features of the above apps vary from one to another. Give them a try and see what suits you the best. Back up your files to cloud storage often to avoid losing important data.